poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2018

Treating myself to new challenges - life update.






Blogging has certainly opened few doors for me, but mostly I have gained  something  so precious to my heart and that is flexibility. No longer being restricted by an 8h time frame,  I am able to schedule my day exactly how I want it and I can always catch up with work in the evenings. I am my own boss and with the freedom I have decided to invest more time in myslelf.


 I went back to those times when I was a care free child where I only did things which I was genuinely interested in, not obligated to do. I used to spent long ours playing football with boys and now .... sitting on the sofa I am questioning myself where has this spirit gone?  I actually love working out, but it has to be somehow intense, quick, demanding, competitive and satistying. I signed up for a boot camp a month ago.


I still remember my first session where I strained my muscle and  I had to stop because I felt so dizzy. It may sound a bit silly, but at this point I knew it was exactly what I needed. Classes are scheduled to three times a week and we work out in a group which reminds me of my those football days.We train with Gifton Chao at Image gym, who is an ex- military (you can get an idea on how tough this really is) ! He doesn't accpet giving up, he shouts and constantly keeps us on our toes and remind us that builing up a body isn't an fashionable caprice, its a damn hard work and total dedication, it's hard earned success. I have massively improved my stamina and I feel stronger than ever, not only physically , but also mentaly...


Another sort of embarassing issue I have been trying to sort out for some time was my progresivly thinning hair. I was absolutely devastated to see my hair loosing it strenth and falling out. I couldn't wait any longer so just over a month ago I booked an appointment  to see a trichologist. My hair was checked under a microscope and it was brought to my attention that any new hairs had in fact stopped growing completely. With old ones falling out, my hair naturally started loosing not only volume but also its shine and elasticy. The next step was to book myself for a blood test to see what was causing the issue parallerly attending mesotherapy for hair loss.  Mesotherapy is an approximately 50 injections onto the skin of my head of Dermaheal HL, which consists of  56 active ingredients to prevent hair loss and stimulate new grownth.  We all know that world currenlty suffers with the quality of food, hence our diets, even if we try to eat healthy,  we still lack  basic supplements. I will tell you more about mesotherapy in my furure posts, so stay tuned as there will be a lot more to come on this topic. I have taken some before and after pictures to see what mesotherapy and can do to the hair.



When I used term treating myself to new challenges in the title of this post, I did this on purpose. I want you to rethink the word treating and give it a new, deeper meaning. I used to treat myself to new clothes, make up, holidays, fancy reataurants etc., but the satisfaction was very short lived. I have decided to  seek a long term satisfaction, hence peace of mind. The real and sustainable source of satisfaction comes from own  achivements and personal developement. Regardles of the age, gender and the obstacles you have to overcome, deep inside you know you can achieve anything you can dream of. All you need is a brave heart, the right mindset motivation and finally regardless any difficuties you CAN'T GIVE UP.






XXX







Blogowanie z pewnoscia otworzylo przede mna wiele perspektyw, ale przede wszystkim zyskalam cos bardzo cennego czyli elastycznosc czasowa. Nie bedac juz ograniczona przez osmiogodzinna prace, jestem w stanie planowac swoj dzien dokladnie tak jak ja tego chce, majac zawsze mozliwosc nadrobienia pewnych obowiazkow wieczorami. Bedac swoim wlasnym szefem,postanowilam wykorzystac te w pewnym stopniu wolnosc najlepiej jak potrafie i zainwestowac w siebie.



Przenioslam sie w czasie do momentu kiedy bylam jeszcze beztroskim dzieckiem, kiedy przede wszystkim robilam rzeczy ktore mnie szczerze interesowaly i fascynowaly, nie te do ktorych bylam zobowiazana. Uwielbialam spedzac cale dnie grajac z chlopakami w pilke nozna, a teraz siedzac na sofie, zadaje sobie pytanie, gdzie  podziala sie ta ochota do zycia? Wlasciwie to kocham sport, ale musi byc on w jakims sensie intensywny, szybki, oparty na rywalizacji, przede wszystkim satysfakcjonujacy. Dobrze pamietam swoje pierwsze zajecia, kiedy naciagnelam miesien brzucha oraz musialam przerwac cwiczenia poniewaz zakrecilo mi sie w glowie od wysilku.  Moze to zabrzmiec zabawnie,  ale w tamtym momencie, wiedzialam ze to jest wlasnie to.  Zajecia odbywaja sie trzy razy w tygdniu z Gifton Chao, ktory jest bylym zolnierzem (mozecie sie teraz domyslic, jakie to musi byc ciezkie).  Gifton nie akceptuje rezygnacji, krzyczy na nas przypominajac w ten sposob ze budowanie sylwetki to nie jest modny kaprys, ale cholernie ciezka praca i totalne poswiecenie, to jest bardzo ciezko zapracowany sukces. Od momentu moich pierwszych zajec ogromnie poprawila sie moja wydolnosc, czuje sie silniejsza niz kiedykolwiek, nie tylko fizycznie, ale rowniez psychicznie ...





Kolejna, troszke zawstydzajaca sprawa, ktora staralam sie nieskutecznie  naprawic, to problem moich stopniowo oslabiajacych sie wlosow. Bylam zdruzgotana widzac jak moje wlosy stawaly sie coraz slabsze i wypadaly. Nie mogac juz dluzej czekac,  umowilam wizyte ze specjalista trychologiem. Moje wlosy zostaly sprawdzone pod mikroskopem a ja zostalam poinformowana, iz kompletnie przestaly mi rosnac nowe wlosy na glowie.  Biorac pod uwage ze codziennie tracimy od okolo 50 do 150 wlosow, przy calkowitym zastopowaniu wzrostu, moje wlosy nie tylko staly sie bardzo cienke, ale rowniez stracily swoj blask i elastycznosc. Kolejnym krokiem do pieknych wlosow byly testy krwi oraz mezoterapia iglowa skory glowy. Mezoterapia polega na podaniu bezposredio w skore glowy za pomoca zastrzykow (ok 50) preparatu Dermaheal HL, ktory zawiera 56 skladnikow aktywnych zapobiegajacych wypadaniu wlosow oraz stymulujacych wzrost nowych wlosow. Wszyscy zdajemy sobie dobrze sprawe, ze swiat obecnie cierpi z powodu slabej jakosci pozywienia, stad tez nasza dieta, mimo wielu staran, nadal jest uboga w wiele skladnikow mineralnych. Opowiem wiecej o mezoterapii w kolejnych postach, takze badzcie czujni. Zrobilam rowniez zdjecia przed zabiegiem oraz zdjecia w trakcie, aby pokazac wam co moze zdzialac mezoterapia oraz skuteczny trycholog.


Kiedy uzylam okreslenia  "fundowanie sobie nowych wyzwan" w tytule tego postu, zrobilam to z pewna przekora. Chcialam zebyscie przemysleli sobie  slowo fundowac. Wczesniej fundowalam sobie nowe ubrania, wycieczki, kosmetyki, wypady do restauracji ... ale satysfakcje, jaka niosly te przyjemnosci, byla krotkotrwala.  Postanowilam wiec zaglebic sie w temat, aby odnalezc to co daje dlugo terminowa satysfakcje, a co za tym idzie spokoj ducha. Doszlam do wniosku ze mozna ja latwo osiagnac poprzez samorealizacje oraz rozwoj osobisty.  Bez wzgledu na wiek, plec oraz wszystkie przeciwnosci losu z jakimi musimy sie zmierzyc, wiem ze jestesmy w stanie osiagnac w zyciu swoje marzenia. Potrzebne jest odwazne serce, odpowiednie nastawienie, motywacja oraz swiadomosc ze pomimo wszystkich niepowodzen NIE WOLNO CI SIE PODDAWAC.




DRESS MANGO
NECKLACE SHASHI
SHOES ZARA


1 komentarz:

  1. Sunshine! You are so inspiring! I am following your way, and you do this great ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń