wtorek, 15 maja 2018

Skin care, beauty products you need to know about.







I have been recently drive testing so many beauty products and I came to one conclusion that there are too many brands out there and  it is getting very confusing to what is actually good and what has a good marketing strategy, which drives sales. I have quite a problamatic skin and therefore I quit using foundation almost 7 years ago. I only choose powerful products so I can feel and see the difference when you use them. I like to know where my money goes and that whatever I buy it is worth it's price. I have been and always will choose quality !

There are several beauty products which I want to tell you about.  In comparison with other brands I felt like these were the most effective, had the best composition of the product hence worth it's price.

Mialam ostatnio przyjemnosc przetestowac mnostwo produktow do pielegnacji i doszlam do wniosku ze przy takiej ilosci firm i marek ciezko jest odroznic ktore produkty sa tak naprawde genialne, a ktore posiadaja tylko dobra strategie marketingowa,  zwiekszajaca sprzedaz. Mam dosc problematyczna skore, dlatego przestalam uzywac podkladu i pudru okolo 7 lat temu. Wybieram tylko te widocznie dla oka  w dzialaniu produkty. Lubie zwyczajnie wiedziec gdzie ulokowalam pieniadze, dlatego zawsze stawiam na jakosc.






ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash S K I N  C A R E 

I have been using this facial wash every day while I have a shower.  I deeply cleans my skin so I get this feeling that me skin can breath again. It's great for every day use, however it has a very strong herbal scent, which may be worth considering before purchasing as I know it is not everyones taste.

Uzywam zelu do mycia twarzy z Elemis codzienie kiedy biore prysznic. Skora jest doglebnie oczyszczona a ja czuje ze oddycha. Swietnie sprawdza sie w codziennym uzytku, natomiast ma dosc mocny ziolowy zapach, takze warto wziasc to pod uwage przed zakupem.



Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser     S K I N    C A R E 
This mousturiser works immediately, absorbs quickly and leaves face soft all day. I have been using it every day, because my skin feels very dry after winter. My complexion definately feels brighter, smoother and less greasy after a month of constant use.

Ten krem nawilzajacy dziala natychmiastowo po nalozeniu pozostawiajac skore miekka i jedwabista przez caly dzien. Moja cera wyraznie pojasniala, stala sie gladsza w dotyku oraz mniej tlusta.


  skin Chemist LONDON   L I P S

This  Rose Qartz Youth Defence Lip Plump literally awakens the lips and makes it visibly plumper and bigger. It has this lovely peppermint tingle to it. It also moisturises and helps to get rid of any cracks. You can use it on its own, it looks like a lip gloss or as a base under your lipstick. Either way, you are going to love it.

Ten rozany blyszczyk do uwydatniania ust widocznie je powieksza oraz sprawia ze kontur ust jest o wiele bardziej widoczny. Ma swietny smak/zapach pieprzu mietowego. Dodatkowo wygladza nawilza usta i pomagajac w pozbyciu sie mikro uszkodzen. Mozna go uzywac jako blyszczyk lub jako podklad pod ulubiona pomadke, w kazdym badz razie jestem pewna ze ten produkt akurat pokochasz.


PIXI Rose Tonic   S K I N   C A R E 
I have been using this tonic as a part of my morning skin care routine. Waking up to this lovely rosey smell .... well I wouldn't recommend it just for the scent. This tonic refreshes and calms irritated skin. It helped me to get rid of certain redness aound my face.

Ten tonik swietnie sprawdza sie podczas porannej pielegnacji skory. Budzenie sie do tego pieknego zapachu roz ....to cos wspanialego. Tonik swietnie odswieza i lagodzi podrazniona skore. Pomaga tez pozbyc sie zaczerwienien na skorze twarzy.



 Obagi Medical Exfoliating polish  S K I N   C A  R E 

This is my number one, whithout even thinking twice. 16.2 g of product lasted me nearly a year as I only need a tiny amount of it.  It removes dead skin cells like no other product, instantly polishes my skin to restore that smooth texture and gives it that helathy and natural glow.

To jest moj absolutny numer jeden i nie potrzebuje sie nad tym zastanawiac ani sekundy. 16.2 gram tego prduktu starczylo mi na caly rok, poniewaz naprawde wystarczy uzyc go tylko troszkeczke. Usuwa martwy naskorek jak zaden inny produkt, natychmiastowo wygladza skore, nadajac jej zdrowy i naturalny blask.




Patchology eyegel patches   S K I  N     C A R E 

These are perfect for puffy, couldn't sleep last night undereyes. These patches rejuvenate and brighten sensitive skin under my eyes, smoothes shallow wrinkes. I use them every time whenever my eyes feel tired to bring that sparkle back. 

Te zele swietne radza sobie z podpuchnietymi oczami. Swietnie odzywiaja i pojasniaja delikatna skore wokol oczu, wygladzajac przy tym plytkie zmarszczki. Uzywam ich zawsze kiedy moje oczy sa przemeczone. Po pieciu minutach ich blask powraca.




 amazing grace ballet rose   S C E N T 
This is currenlty my favourite perfume. With Spring everything comes back to life and you can smell and almost feel the nature. I wanted a scent, which would match this feeling. Ballet Rose reminds me of an oganic and vintage rose garden, its fresh, its chick and classy at the same time.

Sa to obecnie moje ulubione perfumy. Z Wiosna wszystko wokol nas budzi sie do zycia, takze chcialam perfum ktory oddalby to niepowtarzalne uczucie. Ballet rose kojarzy mi sie z organicznym ogrodem rozanym typu vintage. Jest swiezy, dziewczecy a zarazem klasyczny.



Clinical DERM  H A I  R 
Most of you is probably aware that superdrug shampooes and conditioners are often loaded with sylicone and other substances which are damaging to our scalp and hair. I have recently switched to trichologist  brand Clinical, which products are clinically tested( most od supplements and cosmetics aren't clinicaly tested- 21st century,  hey ). I haven't seen the difference straight away, but after a month of using this combo I felt like my hair gained long lost elasticy and quite franqly I can wash them every three days in comparison to every other day when I was using drug store brands.

Wiekszosc z was zdaje sobie sprawe z tego ze ogolno dostepne szampony i odzywki z drogerii, czesto zawieraja w skladzie sylikon oraz inne substancje szkodzace naszym wlosom oraz skorze glowy.  Postanowilam zaczac uzywac marki trychologicznej Clinical, ktorej produkty posiadaja atest kliniczny (wiekszosc szamponow, supplementow diety kosmetykow niestety nie posiada atestow - 21 wiek ha). Po ich zastosowaniu nie bylam w stanie od razu zauwazyc roznicy, natomiast po miesiacu stosowania, wlosy staly sie bardziej elastyczne i nie musze ich juz myc co drugi, a co trzeci. Jeszcze takie male przypomnienie, dobierajcie szampon do skory glowy, a odzywke  do rodzaju wlosow.





I have been using this product for years now and it perfectly smoothes my naturally straight hair. I use it every time I wash my hair by applying few drops on to the ends. It basically prevents my hair from drying out and keeps them looking smooth. It also works great on hair extensions by keeping it looking fresh.










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz